Wednesday, January 4, 2012

For You Flower Fans out There

I might have mentioned in a previous post that my family hosted a Christmas party a few weekends before Christmas. Having had some time off after finals and to recover from the holidays, I have flipped through the numerous pictures we took of the festivities and wanted to share the cream of the crop with you all. This will be the first of two entries to share this epic Christmas party with you.

All of our arrangements were perfectly matched with each room on our home, (living, family, dining, and kitchen, not to mention the cute bud cases she made for the bathroom and foyer) by Mommaw. She is oh so talented, never ceasing to amaze me with how she makes flower arrangements look like they came straight out of a Country Homes and Gardens magazine.

I hope you enjoy these as much as I do! 













1 comment:

  1. These are lovely, tell your Mommaw that she is a regular Martha Stewart! Thanks for sharing these little glimpses of home, are those picures of yourself and your sister? You remind me of my own girls! Hope you had a lovely holiday season and best wishes for the new year!

    ReplyDelete