Thursday, June 21, 2012

A Graduation Celebration

Just a short post for today - I am already gearing up for what promises to be a busy but really fun weekend.

I wanted to post this picture simply because it contains beautiful food. I didn't make it, didn't have the brilliant idea behind it, or really even thought I was going to order it while I was reading Brio's menu. But after it arrived in front of me, I quickly became "that person who takes pictures of her food in a restaurant" and thanked my lucky stars I changed my mind at the last minute. This is way better than salad.

Behold: a Tuscan chicken, avocado, and feta open faced omelet, topped with crispy lavoush and served with a fresh fruit salad. 



What a wonderful way to celebrate Shelby's graduation.

2 comments:

  1. Mmmm, Brio is a great place, I definitely need to plan a visit there soon!

    Congrats on your sister graduating, is it from high school or college? What are her future plans??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also that "person who takes pictures of her food in restaurants", and thanks to Instagram I take even more pictures now.

    ReplyDelete